Followers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hair Tips:

Hey guys

# 1: I recently tried to give myself Vertical Streaks .. Not a Goood idea unless you read up on it first .. It did not work out ... But on the plus side I got some really awesome streaks in my hair. The tip coming from this is that if you take small chunks or hair from all over your head and dye them it will give you great streaks!

# 2: Today I mixed together some purple and pink dye. I got a light purple and I absalutely loved it! I used that colour on my bangs and did some awesome streaks. I put some of it on the the middle of my old pink streaks, and got a really cool kinda thing goin 'on. It's like pink then it gets lighter and lighter, then it goes into purple. It's so cool. I also accidently gave myself a vertical streak underneath my hair! I finally got my Vertical Streaks!

# 3: I've found that punky color is the best brand that I've used so far.

Thanks for reading. Hope it helped:)
<--- Awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment