Followers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Starting to Blog!

Hi
I'm kinda new to this whole blogging thing.. So let's see how I do!
My name is Anna. I was born in BC, Canada. My home town is Coquitlam, BC, but I am currently living in Langley, BC.
I very much enjoy being an alternitive kid. I enjoy the colours BLACK, PURPLE, BLUE, GREY, GREEN, AND RED :-D

I write poetry, sing, act, draw, paint, and love to write.
I am also a very strong beleiver in Animal Rights. I believe that if they were put on this earth they were meant to be treated with the same respect as anything else (including humans).

I am in fact a vegitarian. Flesh is for Zombies..

I am a total piercing junkie. I love love love piercings. I currently have 8, but im getting some more soon.

I also dye my hair ALOT..

I don't have any tattoos but they are pretty awesome.. Maybe some in the distant future :)

I am not religious. I have NOTHING against any religions. I just choose not to be religious.

Some role models in My life are my older brother, Steve, and my Aunt Cielle.
If it werent for you two I would probably be a loser ;P

I love love love meeeting new interesting people so email me or Face Book me :)
My facebook is Anna M Anderson.
My email is futureanna@live.ca

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day

No comments:

Post a Comment