Followers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Piercings Piercings Piercings Some More

Hey guys
WOW!
All these people emailing me!
No followers though = (

Anyways, I had like nine stars in responce sent to my email to my DIY blog post.
Soooo many people piercing other people (mainly lips) with safety pins and plyers! Ive done that and I know now that it is not the way to do it!! Piercings yourself is deangerous already, but piercing your self with the wrong tools and no experience is even worse. Get it done professionally. If you must pierce yourself with a DIY kit atleast research it A LOT and find out where your veins are, where the DIY kit is coming from, and make sure it is sterile .. I actually can not remember the full name of it, but I believe it is called a laser light touch. It will show you where your veins are. There will be two different color veins, some blackish ones * DO NOT THROUGH THOSE Pierce *, and there will be some small pinkish ones called spider  veins. Those ones you can usually pierce through (in your lip, atleast). I will post a full article with the help from Bleed obscene. She is an amazing piercing artist. She does all of her own piercings (with the right equiptment of course). And also some help from Fallen Angel. She also has a lot of experience with piercings and body mods. Both of these girls have amazing posts on GoreWhore. Fallen Angel also has a store / site called FunkMeDead. Amazing bioflex and home made jewlery. :) Read my next post for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment